essential duties of the job
to serve white/raw sugar business expansion, we need a logistics manager in china. this role will take the leadership of logistics team in handling daily logistics operations, support sugar business development, manage third party service contract as well as relationship maintenance with key clients. strong service spirit and communication skills, planning, problem solving experiences with a strong sense of risk control are essential to this role.
- to build comprehensive and efficient warehouse network in china, build new distribution center to support sugar diversified business. including negotiate warehouse contracts and maintain long term relationship with warehouses, manage quantity and quality, make all documents be compliance under company policy.
- lead the logistics team to manage sugar transportation. build and enlarge diversified and efficient third party transportation supplier team, evaluated with specific kpi, to smooth whole chain and each nodes point, including sugar mill, 3rd surveyor, truck/sea container supplier, port, warehouse. negotiate and enter logistics contracts with third parties including inspectors, transporters, supervisors and insurance , manage all risks and related documents in place and be compliance.
- design customized logistics solution for our strategy key customer- mills/refineries/ industry enduser, closed cooperation with their delivery order, with the good planning for the whole chain, namely warehouse, transportation, distribution center.
- facilitate the exchange delivery business from logistics perspective, improve and perfect the warehouse map relationship, regular developing / maintaining freight matrix to support making/taking delivery, gsmn/zce.
- review standard operation procedures on regular basis and make necessary changes, train and evaluate performance of staff in logistics team, build logistics team and functions scope as per new business requirements.
- plant logistics management, to support and guide plant logistics on the raw sugar import business, bonded warehouse operation, production warehouse management and the sales logistics.
competencies / skills required
self-motivated individual looking to work in rewarding, passionate environment;
integrity and complies with professional code of ethics;
good communication skills internally and externally as a team member;
attention to risk and able to travel extensively in china
- bachelor degree or above and majoring in logistics or related
- above five years’ experience of logistics in agricultural products is prioritized
- fluent english
- advanced excel skill
- 工体北路甲2号 盈科中心a座24层